I have made the first steps. This entry was posted from the app as it is at present (just a skeleton) using an emulator. Basically, it just proves I can connect to the website back-end via the app. 20140605 20:20 - I've made some progress. I've got the app's main screen displaying a list of the most recent posts made. You can click on them. The content of the post doesn't show at the moment. You can comment on them, and if you are logged in and have the right permissions you can edit them (that's how I'm doing this) Decided to use this post as a bit of a development blog for now. May revise that process if it gets too long/techy!